White Chicken Chili
- 4 frozen Steak-umm® Chicken Breast Sandwich Steaks
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil (or any cooking oil)
- 1 small onion, diced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder (optional)
- 2 cans (15.5 oz. each) pinto or cannellini beans
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Diced tomato
Cook Steak-umm® Chicken Breast Sandwich Steaks as directed on package. Cut in strips and set aside. Add olive oil to the same pan and sauté onion until translucent and soft.
In pan, blend soup, sautéed onions and seasonings. Stir in beans, cook until heated through. Return chicken to bean mixture. Serve topped with cheese and tomato.