Sweet Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 box of Steak-umm chicken breast sandwich steaks
- 1½ tablespoons onion seasoning
- 1/3 cup Tangy Thai Sauce
- ¼ cup Mango Lime Sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into matchstick strips
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- ½ cup dry roasted peanuts
- 18 leaves Boston (Bibb) or butter lettuce
- 4 green onions, sliced
In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion seasoning. Sauté until chicken is no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
Stir in Tangy Thai Sauce and Mango Lime Sauce. Cook 3 minutes.
Stir in red peppers, carrots and peanuts. Serve in lettuce leaves. Garnish with green onions.