Steak-umm® Taco Bake
- 9 oz. pkg. Steak-umm® Sliced Steaks
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 14.5 oz. can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1.25 oz. pkg. taco seasoning
- ½ cup corn
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 4.6 oz. pkg. taco shells
- Shredded lettuce (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Salsa (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Cook steaks as directed on package, cooking onion along with the steaks in a large skillet. Stir in tomatoes, beans, taco seasoning and corn. Simmer 5 minutes.
Arrange taco shells in shallow baking dish. Spoon steak mixture into shells. Top with shredded cheese. Bake for 10 minutes. Top with shredded lettuce, sour cream and salsa if desired.