Steak-umm® American Chop Suey
- 8 Steak-umm® Sliced Steaks
- 8 oz. elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 14 oz. cans stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
In a nonstick pan, cook steaks as directed on package, chopping steak with edge of a utensil as you cook. Set aside to drain on a plate covered with paper towels.
Sauté onion and green pepper in oil until tender. Add stewed tomatoes, basil, oregano, chili powder and Worcestershire sauce. Simmer 5 minutes. Add steaks and macaroni, stirring well to mix. Heat through. Serve with cornbread and a fresh tossed salad.