Southwest Chicken Skillet Dinner
- 9 oz. box Steak-umm® Chicken Breast Sandwich Steaks
- 1 Tbsp. olive or vegetable oil
- 14 oz. bag frozen vegetables, grill blend
- 7 oz. can corn
- 15 oz. can black beans
- 1 cup thick and chunky salsa
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
Cook steaks as directed on package. Cut into strips and set aside. Stir in vegetables, corn, beans and salsa; reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add steaks and sprinkle with cheese.
Cover and cook about 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.