Chopped Taco Salad
- 9 oz. box Steak-umm® Chicken Breast Sandwich Steaks
- 3 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Colby Jack blend cheese
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 2-1/2 cups tortilla chips, broken
- Sour cream for serving
- Taco sauce (optional)
Cut frozen steaks into 1-inch strips and cook as directed on package. Toss with taco seasoning until coated. Set aside to cool slightly.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except sour cream, and add the chicken. Toss to combine, and serve in bowls with a dollop of sour cream. Add taco sauce, if desired.