Chicken Steak Sandwich
- 2 frozen Steak-umm® Chicken Breast Sandwich Steaks
- 1 Tbsp. olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced red or orange pepper
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 whole-wheat sandwich rolls, split and toasted
Cook Steak-umm® Chicken Breast Sandwich Steaks as directed on package. Cut in strips and set aside. In same skillet, cook onion and peppers until just tender.
Combine Steak-umm® steaks and vegetables, and spoon into rolls lined with spinach leaves.