Caribbean Steak Sandwich
- 9 oz. pkg. Steak-umm® Sliced Steaks
- 2 whole wheat steak rolls, toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- Chile sauce, to taste
- Sweet potato fries (optional)
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. agave syrup
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
Cut frozen steaks into 1-inch strips and cook as directed on package; set aside. Combine salsa ingredients in a bowl, set aside. Fill toasted rolls with cooked steak. Drizzle with chile sauce, sprinkle with Gouda and top with salsa. Serve with sweet potato fries.
Makes two large sandwiches, or cut in half for four small sandwiches.