Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteak
- 2 Steak-umm® Chicken Breast Sandwich Steaks
- 1 Tbsp. olive or vegetable oil
- ½ cup sliced onion
- ½ cup sliced red or green peppers
- Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 Italian sandwich rolls, split
- Mozzarella cheese (optional)
Cook steaks as directed on package. Cut into strips and set aside. In same skillet, cook onions and peppers until just tender. Combine steaks and vegetables, gently toss with buffalo wing sauce to taste, and spoon into rolls.
Top with cheese if desired. Garnish with blue cheese dressing with celery sticks.